Hands-free Radiography Training Workshop
The workshop is in interactive hands-on training seminar demonstrating the practicality of hands-free restraint in radiography.
What to expect in a training workshop:
- Review of current practice of acquiring small animal radiographs.
- Review what a diagnostic x-ray is and how to ensure best quality radiographs are performed for interpretation.
- Demonstrate and train staff on new positioning techniques using non-manual restraint.
- Restraint and positioning devices: which are required for each study.
- Review awake vs. sedation: when it is needed and why it can be beneficial.
- CE credits for RVTs.
Additional positioning devices are available for purchase here.
This training program is offered in your own clinic.
Train your staff on non-manual radiography techniques using your own equipment.
What people are saying
“I am amazed how quickly the techniques have been embraced and mastered. The staff is happier for it as well. The interactive portion was the key, It's necessary to not just watch but do."
-Dr. Sue Smith, Owner, Pickering Animal Hospital
“Two months after the training and so far all but two rads have been non-manual and most without sedation, pets just lay there. We love the new methods!”
- Dr. Mayanna Burmeister, Livingstone Animal Hospital
"I found it to be very practical for us techs who will be the ones using the techniques in our clinic. It was easy to understand and we were able to practice the skills we were being taught. Also I liked that it was being taught to techs by techs who have first experience with it. "
- Karen G. RVT
"I enjoyed being able to have practice patients to be able to really see the techniques is use either with or without sedation. It really opened my eyes to what is possible without sedation even with just simple positioning aids. Both Ashley and Julia were very friendly and informative which made the experience very enjoyable!"
- Tina H. RVT